1) What to expect from Mobile World Congress 2018 - Perhaps the biggest date in the mobile tech calendar is just around the corner; so what should you expect from MWC18?
2) What is it like to attend Mobile World Congress as a Best British Mobile Startup finalist? - Five startups will attend MWC18 as finalists of KPMG’s BBMS. However, they might not know what to expect from this fierce competition to become Britain’s best mobile startup.
3) What we expect to see at 4YFN ’18 - One of the most popular sections of Mobile World Congress, what does 4YFN ’18 have in store?
4) Highlights from MWC and 4YFN 2018 - It’s important for startups to stay up to date with the latest mobile trends, so here are the highlights from MWC and 4YFN 2018!
Meet the 2018 finalists
- Circleloop – Designed for the modern-day worker, CircleLoop ensures cost saving by taking away the need for expensive desk phones, line rentals and long-term contracts. Find out more: www.circleloop.com.
- Landmrk – There’s a time and a place for content. Landmrk is a geo-location content discovery platform, the ‘Pokemon GO for brands’. Find out more: landmrk.it.
- Echo – Echo is an app that makes prescription painless enabling patients to order NHS repeat prescriptions and have medication delivered for free. Find out more: www.echo.co.uk.
- Smartpipe – Smartpipe has developed technology which enables improved targeted advertising on smartphones while maintaining the security and privacy of subscriber data. Find out more: www.smartpipesolutions.com.
- Linkapp – The Link App has been specifically designed to help law firms improve client communication while gaining a competitive advantage. Find out more: thelinkapp.co.uk.